Subscribe to the Poison Place Communication Email
The Poison Place emails provide up-to-date poison education to the public and health care professionals.
The Outreach Education Office of the Utah Poison Control Center provides seasonal updates for the public in its POISON ANTIDOTE newsletter. This newsletter may be useful for: parents, daycare providers, health educators, safety officers, as well as all healthcare providers.
View past Poison Antidote newsletters by selecting an issue.
- Winter Issue: Winter Poison Hazards, Medicine Cabinet Cleanout and National Poison Prevention Week
- Spring Issue: Spring & Summer Food Safety and Beware of Harmful Algal Blooms
- Winter Issue: Pill Minders Pose a Problem for Children, Raw Dough: The Lesser Known Problem and National Poison Prevention Week
- Spring Issue: Pesticide Poison Prevention and Allergy Season Help Can Turn Harmful
- Fall Issue: Be Extra Careful with E-liquids and Poison in a Packet
- Winter Issue: Caution for Cough and Cold Season, Natural Doesn't Mean Safe and National Poison Prevention Week
- Spring Issue: Traveling Season and The Truth About Raw Milk
- Fall Issue: Back to School Safety and Child Opioid Poisonings on the Rise
- Winter Issue: Winter Poisons Lurking in the Garage, Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide, and National Poison Prevention Week
- Spring Issue: Protect Against Insect Bites and Medicine Cabinet Spring Cleaning
- Fall Issue: The Poison Control Center is Something You Never Outgrow and Naloxone: the Rescue Drug