Subscribe to the Poison Place Communication Email
The Poison Place emails provide up-to-date poison education to the public and health care professionals.
In August 2006 the Utah Poison Control Center Utox Update newsletter was reformatted and renamed to Toxicology Today. This quarterly newsletter is distributed to health professionals throughout the state. Each newsletter has a feature article on an important clinical toxicology topic as well as provides an update on activities of the UPCC and other toxicology-related news.
- Vol 20, Issue 1: Multiple Dose Activated Charcoal, Camphor Toxicity, Counterfeit Medications and Poison Prevention Week
- Vol 20, Issue 2: Reversal Methods for NOACs, Brodifacoum in "Spice" and Terminology of Cannabinoids
- Vol 19, Issue 1: Colchicine Toxicity, Hypernatremia and Teething Tablets
- July 2017 Nurse 2 Nurse: Acetaminophen
- Vol 19, Issue 2: Toxicology in Pregnancy and The Dangers of Buprenorphine Poisoning
- Vol 18, Issue 1: Sulfonylureas, Octreotide and Cyanobacteria
- Vol 18, Issue 2: Baclofen, Fentanyl and Naloxone
- Vol 18, Issue 3: Bupropion, Kratom and Drug-Induced Seizures